Thursday, April 16, 2009

Master of Fail, Jr.

Well, folks, it has been about three months since the Duggar boy married and yep, his wife is praygnuuunt. I don't think too many are surprised at this--I certainly am not. All I can say is, thank the Goddess that I am not that poor girl. This is just the beginning of baybee after baybee after baybee...

What I want to see is how much government money these leeches are going to accept. You know that somewhere, somehow, these characters are going to be slurping at the public trough. After all, it's their Gawd-given right to have one baybee after another, and by gum, the gubmint will just have to help pay for all those kids...

Just more hypocrisy from people who have nothing good to say about government aid programmes--until it comes time to line up and slurp.

No comments: